Tree Care Kit
NOTE: The Tree Care Package does not include stakes, arbor ties, or Mulch! This kit is ideal for a tree that's already been planted, or will be planted by one of our experts. To see the kit for unplanted trees, check out our DIY Tree Install Kit.
Perfect for your new tree to get a head start on a healthy life at its new home! Trees are finicky organisms and rely on a number of environmental conditions to provide them with the stability, moisture, and nutrients they need. By getting the proper mulch, root stimulator, staking kit, and moisture meter from the tree care package, you can be sure you have everything you need to help your tree be successful.
Includes the following:
- 24-inch ReoTemp Moisture Meter
- 1 Gallon MicroLife Organic Super Seaweed Root Stimulator
- 7 Pound MicroLife Organic Ultimate Fertilizer
If you're curious as to why we include all of these, see the explanation for each item below:
- MicroLife Root Stimulator is an Organic, non-toxic, product designed to help stimulate tree root growth. This is important for new trees as their roots are only bound to the soil in the bucket where they're grown. This makes it hard for them to get extra water and stability from nearby soil. By growing those roots faster, you help ensure a better chance of success for your tree!
- MicroLife Ultimate Fertilizer is not just great for trees, but other plants as well. Just like the root stimulator, it's an organic, non-toxic product designed to promote a healthy microenvironment for your trees or plants. By ensuring your tree has adequate micronutrients, you help ensure there's nothing holding it back from growing to its full potential. In conjunction with the root stimulator, this product helps your tree grow roots as fast as possible, helping to ensure the best chance of survival.
- Finally, the moisture meter is probably the most important piece to this kit. Trees need a lot more water than you think, not just in our extreme Texas summers, but all year! The moisture meter helps provide an easy to interpret read out which lets you know if your soil is too dry or too moist. For extra information on how to water your tree, see our tree watering video here: YouTube